For the last few Sundays I have been in charge over at the teenage girls house. Tuca stays at the girls house from Monday morning until Friday afternoon watching the girls. That is quite a work shift huh?! Every other weekend the girls go up to Casa do Caminho and come back down on Sunday. This mean that every Sunday and every other Saturday they need an adult there to watch the girls.
This last Sunday we did makeovers! All the girls love their Orkut (Brazilian Facebook) and love to take pictures to put on their profile. So of course we took tons of photos! The girls were a little crazy but loved it a lot!
Silvia
Daiana
Now you know some of the girls that I love so much! It is really nice being over there with them. It is just a big slumber party!







2 Comments:
Wow, what cool work you did! That's so inspiring... I hope I can do something as cool as that someday.
Hey christy! This is Chelsea Wheeler. How are you?!!? Wow it looks like you're having an awesome time in Brazil! I really wish I could go with you...some day!
Post a Comment