Yesterday afternoon Cristiane and I took the boys to the park for a little while. They began a game of soccer and had several other boys join in later. It is fun to watch them play soccer, they have so many little tricks. After about 10 minutes the two youngest boys were tired of playing and decided to swing.
The swings are so different here! I can't imagine how they could be comfortable, or even bearable! I don't know if you can really tell from the pictures but they are all metal and have backs so I don't really know how you can "swing" while swinging... but the kids all seem to have fun so I guess it works!
Vitória was at the park too, it was a nice surprise. She is my good friend's niece and is currently my neighbor. She has quite the little personality with more facial expressions that anyone than I have ever met! Here all you can see is her cute, sweet side but she can be quite sassy (which still is adorable), filled will her own opinions. Occasionally she will just walk into my room and say "teach me how to use your computer" or "go get me food". She makes me laugh.
13 years ago

6 Comments:
Hey Christy! Wow, it is so fun to be able to follow your adventures in Brazil. Some of the places you've been are beautiful. The kids you get to work with are too cute!
Those swings are different, they seem like they would get really hot or cold, depending on the weather.
If you don't mind I'm going to add you to my friends list. You are such a sweet person. I would love to learn more about what you're up to.
Vitoria is SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!
CHRISTY, WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. YOU ARE MAKING A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOUCHING THE LIVES OF MANY, JUST AS THEY ARE TOUCHING YOURS. I LOVE BEING ABLE TO SHARE IN YOUR ADVENTURES AND EXPERIENCES THROUGH YOUR BLOG, AND MEET SOME OF THE PEOPLE AND SEE SOME OF THE SIGHTS OF BRAZIL, SO THANK YOU FOR KEEPING UP WITH THAT. THOSE CHILDREN ARE JUST SO ADORABLE, HOW VERY SPECIAL EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM. THANK YOU TOO FOR GIVING US LITTLE TID-BITS OF INFORMATION ABOUT EACH OF THE CHILDREN AND THEIR UNIQUE PERSONALITIES, IT'S AS IF WE KNOW THEM TOO.
BEST TO YOU.
LOVE,
CLAUDIA (HEATHER'S MOM)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Hey Christy,those kids are so cute,having fun in the sun?
Tabs
Have A happy happy birthday BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabs luvs u
Post a Comment