While walking down Rua Teresa, famous for shopping, I looked to my right only to find a church building! It was just right there, how random! I was so excited to see it. Jessica and I noticed that the door was open so we went inside to see if I could play the piano.
When we walked in we found 2 women sitting at the end of the hallway. When I went to ask if I could play the piano they said their was an activity going on in the gym and that the piano was probably locked. A few minutes later we went to check and unfortunately it was locked! But as we passed through the gym we saw there was a Young Single Adult activity going on! Of all the days and times to go to Petrópolis and then to find the church, we found it the night there was an activity! We decided to join and stay for a while.
They played volleyball, ping-pong, music and there was some dancing too! It was so fun!
It was such a nice surprise to be able to join this activity. We had tons of fun and it just made the day perfect!

1 Comment:
That's so neat. I have always heard that wondering the streets leads to nothing, but apperently you were in the right place at the right time. Fun stuff!
Post a Comment