Saturday, March 15, 2008

"The Better Part of One's Life Consists of His Frienships*"

Brazil is such a wonderful place to be. I love the weather (except lately it has just been raining!), landscapes, culture, history, but most of all I love the people! I forgot how fun it would be to visit old friends and see how their lives have changed and progressed over the past year.


The other day I was able to spend some time with Cleberson. He is now 8 years old! We went on a walk and stopped at this little train play structure. He is posing so cool.




Graciano, Kaike, Caio and I having too much fun with the camera! These boys are so great! I try to visit them everyday, they just add so much joy to my life! You can tell by their sweet smiles how happy they are. They make me feel so special, I hope to one day do the same for them!




Today I went and visited my friend Marly. Her and her family have always been very special to me. Last December she had a baby girl. It was so sweet holding her for the first time. It was also so nice to see how Danielle had grown up.

Vitória is such a joy to be around. She looks pretty happy about getting some candy huh?

*Abraham Lincoln

0 Comments:

 
Still Loving Brazil - Templates para novo blogger 2007