Officially being here in beautiful Brazil for 12 days now makes me remember why I love it here so much! It has been fantastic to visit old friends and play with the kids again. On my first day here I went up to Casa do Caminho to visit the children and see how it has improved over the last year. It was amazing! There is a fantastic group of volunteers and staff that have made it such an enjoyable place to be.
We are currently looking for a building to purchase so that we can open the Culture Center here in Xerém. Making sure that we have the right building and the right location is vital to the success of this project. With another week of searching for the building, we hope to have many good options to chose from. Then we can start this new adventure!
Over the last week and a half I have been able to spend a lot of time with the group of children here in the city that I got so close to last time. These are the children that are my main reason for returning here and starting the Culture Center. We have had water balloon fights, played card games, and laughed a lot! They teach me so much every time I am with them. it is such a pleasure to be here with them. I am looking forward to a fantastic 6 months here in beautiful Brazil!
We are currently looking for a building to purchase so that we can open the Culture Center here in Xerém. Making sure that we have the right building and the right location is vital to the success of this project. With another week of searching for the building, we hope to have many good options to chose from. Then we can start this new adventure!
Over the last week and a half I have been able to spend a lot of time with the group of children here in the city that I got so close to last time. These are the children that are my main reason for returning here and starting the Culture Center. We have had water balloon fights, played card games, and laughed a lot! They teach me so much every time I am with them. it is such a pleasure to be here with them. I am looking forward to a fantastic 6 months here in beautiful Brazil!

10 Comments:
YEAH SWEET CHRISTY~ WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU TO BE BACK IN BRAZIL!
YOU LOOK SOO HAPPY ! HUGS FROM US ALL~MELODY
Hello there!
Great to hear from you...and to know that everything is going awesome.
Please keep posting and dont forget to call my mom when you get a chance. She said that she would love to spend a weekend with you. She would pick you up friday after her work...if it is a good time for you. Well...you guys will figure it out!
God bless you a lot up there! You are in my prayers.
Love
Anne
oi querida,
que legal o seu blog! é muito bom poder partilhar um pouco a sua vida no Brasil.
a foto é linda, me da um saudade das crianças!
o seu amor pelas crianças é muito preciso aí. tudo de bom e ate breve, Susanne
Christy!
I am so excited you have a blog :)
So fun! I can't wait to hear about all the cool stuff you are getting to do! YOU ROCK!
Courtney
Krusty Herdert,
I'm so envious! I would love to go back to Brasil. You look very happy. Thanks for sharing this experience. Keep up the good work and keep us all posted on what you're doing.
Ryan
So fun to see you in that element. Can't wait to here and see more of your experiences as they happen. Thanks for sharing.
Krista
Congrats on being back in Brazil, that's awesome! I'm happy for you.
Christy! Hi!! How are you? Its Diane and I got your blog site from Face Book.. Great blog!
Adorable Picture!! :)
Hey Christy its Tabs ,"nice building" please e-mail me I miss you
Hey, Christy its Tabs again I hope brasils great,and that everything turns out cool, or hot what ever.
XoXXOOooXo Love you Hugs and kisses bye
Post a Comment