Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Flowers in Brazil

Today around 11:30 I was working on a project at home when the phone rang. It was a man asking how to get to my house. This was a little strange I thought. But I had given out my number to several people to contact me regarding a building so I thought it was just that. After a little conversation he said that he is in Caxias, the closet big city, and that he has a delivery for me and needed to know how to get here. I had no idea what it was but he told me to meet him in the center of my town in an hour and a half.
To my surprise I had flowers delivered to me! In Brazil! My boyfriend Dallin sent them and they actually made it to me! The delivery guy had to ride the bus for an hour and a half just to deliver them.
Dallin even remembered my favorite flower. What a great guy huh?! This gorgeous bouquet has made my whole week!

2 Comments:

Heather said...

Wow!!! They are so pretty!! Sounds like I approve of this Dallin guy!!!

Jessica Duff said...

What a nice boy, you deserve flowers.

 
Still Loving Brazil - Templates para novo blogger 2007